Sunday 14 June 2020

Thank you, Tom...

Coming up is an exclusive interview with our new manager, DC- Danny Caldecott...

... but first, just a few words from myself on behalf of the supporters club. I just want to thank Tom Baker - gaffer - for everything he has done for the club. He not only brought passion, commitment, energy... and a trophy to the club, but also a level of professionalism that I have never before seen at Trafford. We hope the foundations have been laid for us to push on and continue to build on your hard work. I know you don't like it when I call you Tom, so mate, there's a pint waiting for you behind the bar anytime you return to Shawe View! All the best mate.

Glinks and the supporters club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.