Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Message From Rory Fallon

Earlier today, I received a message from Traffords now ex player, Rory Fallon. I must say I've always had a lot of time for Rory and this message only compounds what a top guy and footballer he is. As well as always giving 100% (that's all we can ask for and expect), he also had a fair bit of talent. So thank you from all the supporters and here is his message...

Andy, Just a message for you and the rest of the supporters. Thanks so much for your support even when things haven't been going so well of recent . Always stuck by the team and encouraged us.

All genuine and proper football people who support the club and you've always made me feel very welcome .

Been a very tough decision for myself to leave as I've loved pulling on the white shirt and have always given 100%.

Things will turn round especially with the fantastic support and also it's a great club, a "proper" football club.

Thanks again Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.