Monday 31 March 2014

Marathon Man Matt Brown

On Sunday 6th April Trafford FC’s Matt Brown will be running the full 26 ¼ miles in support of Trafford FC and St Anne’s Hospice. Speaking to the website Matt says “I’ve always fancied running a full marathon after doing a couple of halves over the years. I’ve been training for last 3 months or so sometimes on cold winters night which has been fun (honest), so hopefully I’ll get round.

I’ve chosen to support 2 causes very dear to my heart in St Anne’s Hospice who do a fantastic job looking after Cancer patients and who couldn’t exist without charitable donations and Trafford FC’s new clubhouse fund. If you would like to sponsor me then I would be really grateful in supporting St Anne’s Hospice & Trafford FC.
Thanks for reading, Matt

Good luck to Matt Brown from all at the supporters' club and if you would like to sponsor him then please contact him directly or email me your details and I will pass them on. I think we can all agree they are for two great causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.