Wednesday 30 October 2013

A message from Gresley FCSC

I just received a message via the TFCSC forum from

Gresley FCSC chairman regarding our up and coming 

fixture;




Afternoon All


My name is James Southern & I'm Chairman of 


the Gresley FC Supporters Club, and I trust you're 

looking forward to Saturdays game and your visit to 

South Derbyshire

I just wanted to make your travelling support aware 


that we have recently installed BT Sport in 

our clubhouse and will be showing Newcastle vs 

Chelsea live in the clubhouse

There will also be a 'Happy Hour' from 12 noon - 


13:30 all draught and bottles £2.50 

It would be great if you could all attend and it will be 


cheaper than using the pubs in and around 

the ground

If you are planning on getting there early and 


bringing quite a few people, please let me know on 

07827310528

Kind Regards

James Southern


Chairman & On behalf of GFCSC




Thank you James from all at TFCSC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.