Saturday 4 April 2020

21 Questions With... Sleepy Andy Lee

Andy Lee, aka sleepy, the wally with the brolley and some may not know but bicky. The moment you have all been waiting for and much more anticipated than a Boris Johnson speech.

1 Favourite game. 
There are many I could mention but the 4-0 win against Kendal to secure a play off game has to be mine. The atmosphere was electric and with 4 goals to celebrate, the hill was nearly flattened that day. Also the game when it snowed and the game was stopped temporarily, some great photos.

2. Worst moment. 
Getting beat on penalties to FCU but even in defeat, we sang, drank and enjoyed ourselves.

3. Favourite player. 
Tough one this, Darius reminds me of myself in my prime, silky skills, dribbling, crossing and goals. But my fav. is Ross as he makes sure I get home safe by insisting on booking my taxi!

4. Best song.  
Na na nana na na, Andy Andy Lee Andy Lee Andy Andy Lee. Also something about Chris P shagging my wife.

5. Best goal. 
This has to be Darius’s goal against Farsley, still get goosebumps when I watch it. A close 2nd has to be Jacob’s 50 yard shot from the sideline against flipper Mark Brookes.

6. Favourite fan. 
Everyone involved for putting up with me, I have made some good friends for life. Sorry folks I’m here to stay ☹️

7. Best quote. 
Sniffler left early for one game (no it wasn’t Von putting her foot down again). When I next saw him, he mentioned that there was a big cheer immediately after he left thinking we had scored. I said “no they were cheering because you fucked off.”

8. If you could turn back time. 
I would not have let the dog off the lead when it had the shits to run on the hallowed turf and relieve herself. I also had no poo bags that day.

9. Most embarrassing moment. 
Walking from the BrewChimp to Trafford and getting a severe stomach ache. Got to the ground at 2.55 and missed the first 15 minutes of the game on the toilet.

10. What puzzles you. 
I often wonder if KOB’s middle name is Nigel, Neil or any other name beginning with N as this would make him a KNOB. Just kidding, your the best...........

11. Worst ground. 
Pontefract is a dump and the inbreds are stupid. Walking to the ground I asked someone if they had a ticket for the game, he replied no but I have a speckled hen. The ground is crap and the goalie is getting some the next time they visit.

12. Best away day. 
This has to be at Pontefract. I can’t remember much but I never laughed so much.

13. Biggest hates. 
Easy one, cheats and wasted beer.

14. Prematch meal/routine. 
Howarth’s pork pies and beer from the BrewChimp. Then slag everyone off that is not there and everyone that is.

15. Best bar. 
The converted church in Clitheroe. There was a wedding party on a double decker bus on that day.

16. Best individual performance. 
KOB as referee in the supporters game. Much better than at centre back🙄

17. Favourite tipple. 
Stella, 1664, Moretti, white wine, sambuca, vodka, whisky, anything alcoholic.

18. Have you ever been embarrassed. 
Thinking Blinky was married to Mel and believing Bunke’s kids were adopted.

19. The future. 
To win the lottery, build a new ground and become the player/manager going on to win the league. Well we can all dream but promotion would be nice.

20. Best moment supporting Trafford. 
All the lovely people that are involved with this club, not just the fans, the tea ladies, players, staff, etc. All make this a great club.

21. Nomination? 
As Mark Brookes was “hoping to be last/never”, I am nominating him now 😜

Foxxy/Adrian, just kidding about the dog.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.